Professional Private Investigators and Security
Bay Area Investigations & Protection Services has been an industry leader, assisting individuals, businesses and government agencies across the globe, since 1982.
We offer coverage in Southern Ontario and the GTA with customized service plans available to fit each client’s individual needs. Our clients can expect superior service and performance.
Areas of Expertise
WHY CHOOSE US?
Courteous, Professional & Highly Trained Staff
Since 1982, our fully bonded and insured private investigators have been protecting individuals, businesses and governments with our exceptional security services. Our goal has always been to combine old-fashioned hard work with state-of-the-art resources to provide the best possible results for our clients. We do this at a fair price, 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
With over 30 years in the business, we have a proven track record of delivering excellent outcomes in fraud cases, labour disputes, WSIB claims, custody and marriage issues, and much more.
- Highly trained and ethical professionals in exceptional investigative services 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Licensed by the Ontario Community of Safety and Correctional Services
- Results-oriented focus and 100 per cent accuracy
- Member of Hamilton and District Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Burlington Chamber of Commerce
- Council of Private Investigators of Ontario
- American Society of Industrial Security
No matter what your issue is, we are dedicated to setting the best standard for private investigation and security services. We will provide you with the results you need!
WHAT WE DO
Eliminate the Unknown
Bay Area Investigations & Protection Services has built a solid reputation for diligence, dependability and, most important, results. Our professionally trained investigative team provides comprehensive investigative services across Southern Ontario and the GTA.
We are committed to providing clients with the most accurate information and services to exceed our customers’ expectations. Our experience in criminal, civil and family matters is second to none. In addition to a full slate of business and personal services, we also specialize in legal support services and insurance claims.
WSIB Claims Investigations
- Accurate, complete, discreetly gathered information.
- Evidence presentation is also available.
- Don’t be a victim of WSIB fraud!
- We look for clues that point to cases of possible fraud and assess the situation.
- If something seems off about the claim, or you have your doubts about the alleged accident or incident – contact us and we will conduct a thorough investigation.
- We know employers don’t have time to assess every claim, but if something feels off – reach out to us!
- We conduct background investigations, surveillance, and witness interviews to verify the claims.
Pre-Employment Background Screening
- Same-day credit history, criminal record checks and SIN verification.
- Employment, education, credentials verification.
- We ensure that anyone who is unfit for employment at your company will be weeded out.
- You want qualified candidates with the right experience and attitude to work for you. Don’t be duped by resumes riddled with discrepancies and false or misleading statements.
- You can worry about running your business, and we will take care of the background checks – alerting you to any red flags before you hire.
- Did you know your company could be found liable if an employee’s property is damaged or stolen by one of your other employees if the offending employee is found to have a criminal history? Protect yourself and the business by hiring the best, most trustworthy applicant.
- Security services and support
- Strike contingency planning/coordination
- Video injunction teams
- Extensive experience in implementing measures to control backlash from disgruntled employees.
- If an employer or HR department believes that an individual will react badly, possibly violently, when dismissed, Bay Area Investigations can assess the situation and prepare for the possibility of a negative reaction to ensure staff and the workplace is safe and protected.
- We look at whether the individual has a history of drug or alcohol abuse, whether they have made threats in the past, or whether they have any criminal connections to see if they are a risk.
- We can provide security during and after the dismissal.
- It takes skill and tact to catch your spouse in the act.
- We have over 30 years of experience.
- Expert surveillance and detailed reporting techniques.
Child Custody & Visitation
- Providing the court-admissible evidence you need to win your case.
Threat Risk Assessments
- Ensure you are compliant with workplace safety legislation by identifying risks and variables.
- Workplace substance abuse, internal theft, harassment, favouritism, loss of critical and proprietary property.
FREE, No-Obligation Consulations!
WSIB disability fraud is a reality – in fact, this type of fraud is unfortunately widespread – but Bay Area Investigations & Protection Services in Dundas, Ontario provides assurances that you, as an employer, can do something about it. The Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) Ontario is “an independent trust agency that administers no-fault insurance for Ontario
If you’re an employer who’s hiring, you can’t afford the risks associated with not doing Pre-Employment Background Checks, advises Bay Area Investigations & Protection Services in Dundas, Ontario. The need for employers to conduct pre-employment background checks for job applicants is now more important than ever before. Background checks can be critical to the safety and welfare of your business,
Terminating “high risk” employees poses considerable risks if an employee might be inclined to violence, notes Bay Area Investigations & Protection Services in Dundas, Ontario. However, there are methods of handling job terminations that can ease the process and reduce the potential risks. Employers have a legal responsibility to ensure workplace safety for all employees. Although most companies